Community Association Law Attorneys Serving Clients in Ohio
Columbus law firm keeps your community running properly
Condominium and homeowner-planned communities are unique small businesses in which every member has an important stake. Unresolved disputes or financial problems will have a significant impact on the joy and financial reward everyone reaps from his or her property ownership. That is why it is so important to work with a qualified community association lawyer who both understands Ohio condo law and homeowner association law and is committed to finding effective resolutions.
Saad & Saad LLP provides general legal and corporate counsel, maintenance assessment collection, and rule and covenant enforcement services for condo associations and homeowners’ associations (HOA). When a resolution cannot be reached, they are prepared to take your case to court or arbitration.
The firm represents condominium associations and HOA associations, boards of directors, community association managers (CAMs), and individual unit owners.
They can help you with any of the following:
- Structuring and operation of condominiums, planned communities and their management associations
- Drafting condominium and homeowners association documents
- General legal counsel regarding the statutes, rules and regulations for homeowners and condo associations in Ohio
- Covenant enforcement
- Condo association and homeowner association litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Assessment lien enforcement and foreclosure
- Developer turnover negotiations or litigation
- Recall petitions and election disputes for association board membership
Mediation and arbitration services
Why spend money on litigation, when mediation and arbitration can result in a satisfactory resolution at less cost, usually in less time, and quite possibly with a better outcome for all parties? Contact Saad & Saad LLP today to learn more about how mediation or arbitration may help resolve your Ohio condo association or homeowners’ association dispute.
Contact the firm today
Call Saad & Saad LLP today at 614-396-3296 or contact them online to schedule your initial consultation at their Columbus, Ohio office.